Ready to get your nutrition on track and reach your goals?
Whether it’s weight loss, muscle gain, or improved sport performance, your nutrition plays a vital role in helping you achieve results.
SERVICES & PRICING
1. Diet Analysis ($65)- can be done by email
· 3 day diet record provided and analyzed
· Detailed report explaining results
· Breakdown of calories, protein, carbohydrate and fat
· Vitamin, mineral and supplement review
· Strength areas and areas of improvement in current diet
2. Nutrition Coaching- ($250)- 1 initial (60-90 minutes) and 2 follow up (30 min each) meetings included
· Diet analysis package included
· Specific goal setting
· Analysis in relation to current health and wellness goals
· Learn how to meal plan and build grocery store list
· Nutrition coaching + Grocery Workshop package – $325
3. Grocery Workshop- 90 minutes- ($125/person)
· 60+ minute tour around grocery store of your choice with discussion during and a 30 minute sit down after
· Learn how to navigate, read labels, avoid hidden ingredients
· Topic specific: diabetes, paleo, allergies, celiac, obesity, feeding your kids, or topic of your choice
· Provide sample meal plan and recipes at the end
· *Group workshops available- max of 5 people per group
4. On the Run- 30 minutes – ($30)
· Phone or in person
· Q&A with dietitian about topic of choice
Taryn Brennan is a Registered Dietitian with a background in Exercise and Sport Science and Pediatric nutrition. Taryn specializes in food allergies, food intolerances, celiac disease and gastrointestinal disease. She has worked with infants, children, athletes of all ages up through aging adults. Taryn is a native Coloradoan with a distinguished collegiate basketball resume who now pursues her love of sport and competition as a player on the nationally ranked Glendale Raptors Women’s Premier Rugby Club. She is active in the CrossFit community while enjoying all of the athletic activities that Colorado has to offer. Taryn knows that eating is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.
Everyone is told “eat this, eat that, not too much of this, need more of that.” Figuring out what you need to eat is more specific to who you are and what you do. Making sense of it all is the hardest part! My mission is to find out who you are, what your goals are and how I can help you overcome your struggles. By using creative and individual approaches, I will help you make sense of the world of nutrition.
For additional info or to schedule a consultation please contact tarynbrennanRD@gmail.com